There are many circumstances where you may need an attorney due to a personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one. If you have been injured in an auto accident—whether it’s a truck, car, or boating accident—due to the negligence of another driver, you may certainly have a case. If you have been injured by a defective product, medical malpractice, or due to a property owner’s negligence, our attorneys can help you.
Slip and Falls, Auto Accidents, Malpractice, Negligence, and Defective Products
Our personal injury attorneys are advocates for our injured clients and those coping with a wrongful death of a loved one, ensuring that they are not taken advantage of by insurance companies, or by the lawyers on the opposing side of the case. We believe in getting our personal injury clients and their devastated families the settlements they deserve for their physical and emotional pain and suffering.
At North Metro Litigators our personal injury lawyers handle cases related to the following:
Personal injuries can be expensive. There may be many medical bills, you may have to miss work due to your injury, and there may be other unexpected costs and expenses. When a loved one suffers a wrongful death, it can be expensive and emotionally trying. Not only will you experience great loss, grief, and powerful emotions, but you may also lose income or care that person provided.
If you are the victim of a personal injury or if someone you love has suffered a wrongful death, you may very well have a case. Our attorneys can help you to determine how strong your case is, and we will fight to get you the settlement that you deserve. Contact us today to learn more.
Recent Personal Injury Settlements And Verdicts:
- $15,000,000 – Young man who shattered his leg, shattered his pelvis, and had the possibility of sterilization at the hands of a DUI driver.
- $2,200,00 – Couple who suffered massive injuries as a result of a motorcycle wreck where the insurance companies were disputing coverage.
- $2,000,000 – Settlement for the limits of insurance for a man who suffered life-long changing massive injuries.
- $1,750,000 – Wrongful death of a man riding a motorcycle.
- $600,000 – Woman who suffered massive back injuries involving surgery.
- $400,000 – For the limits of insurance – A young man involved in a massive car wreck where his shattered arm required surgery.
- $400,000 – Man with a broken leg with multiple surgeries from a car accident.
- $392,000 – Elderly man who suffered severe injuries to several parts of his body.
- $370,000 – Young man who suffered a head injury in a disputed liability wreck.
- $300,000 – Man who suffered a shoulder injury involving surgery.
- $300,000 – Man with a broken femur requiring surgery from a car wreck.
- $275,000 – Woman involved in a motor vehicle accident requiring neck fusion.
- $220,000 – Woman who suffered severe neck injuries requiring surgery.
- $200,000 – Woman who suffered a miscarriage due to a car wreck.
- $180,000 – Jury verdict in Paulding County with an offer of $10,000 from Allstate for a couple who suffered injuries in a rear-end collision.
- $180,000 – Man who suffered severe neck injuries requiring surgery.
- $160,000 – Man who suffered severe neck injuries requiring surgery. Client came to us without health insurance and we secured surgery for him.
- $157,978 – Verdict Hall County for multiple fractures and scarring from a car accident.
- $155,000 – Woman who suffered a back injury in a disputed liability wreck.
- $150,000 – A young man involved in a car wreck where the other driver was drunk and fled the scene.
- $125,000 – Man involved in a fall at a hotel where he suffered multiple fractures.
- $125,000 – Settlement for the limits of insurance for a man who had neck fusion due to a motor vehicle accident.
- $125,000 – Young man who suffered a broken ankle requiring surgery from a car wreck.
- $125,000 – Young man riding a scooter who broke his leg disputed liability wreck.
- $125,000 – Man who suffered a broken ankle requiring surgery from a car accident.
- Multiple Settlements For $100,000.
- Fastest victorious verdict in Cobb County Superior Court before The Honorable Ken Nix.